Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gathering Gadgets

It's beautiful today, almost as if spring has really come.  The sun is shining and I've got the kitchen window open.  I might get outside a bit to enjoy it.

But right now I'm casting on 90 stitches very slowly (I only knit at one speed) for a mitered hanging towel for the RV.  Gathering things for the RV has been fun and I have a bag of things just sitting on the sofa waiting to go.  Russ and I are heading up there on Saturday to check things out and I can't wait.  We won't be able to stay over yet, but I want to stock, and take stock, of the items we have and need. 

What's in the bag so far?  Well, there are about ten paperbacks that will go on a shelf in a cabinet, an extra food chopping gadget I had here going to waste, a few lock-top containers for left overs and a pitcher.  There are four of those small solar lights you can stake down into the ground and a little string of fish lights that Frankie gave to Russ in the bag as well, all to insure a festive campsite.  I will also carry up a project bag filled with cotton thread, small hooks and several filet patterns.

Now, will I finish the hand towel in time for the Saturday visit?  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment