Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Better Fit

This is actually the second blog I've created in the past couple of weeks.  Due to having a snafu trying to get a password for a blog here, I pouted a bit and stomped off to wordpress.  It's nice over there, don't get me wrong!  But after posting a few times I realized it's not really a good fit for me.  Sitting behind the keyboard over there, I was actually editing and re-editing everything I wrote.  The prose coming from me was, well, too prosey.  And that is not me.  It was too much work writing over there.  I am against working that hard for something hardly anyone will ever see.

So, while reading someone else's blogspot blog yesterday I decided to try signing in again, and POOF! I was in!  All there is left to do is to design this little niche of mine and then pull the plug on the artsy-fartsy one.  So now, I'm off to explore!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! First follower! I'm expecting great things, mind :-)

    ReplyDelete